Friday, March 12, 2021

Grounded in, and by, Reality

After quite a few years off I've recently started home brewing again.  Back when my annual trip to the UK hung in the balance I cooked up a batch of English Ale to get me thinking of green fields and clever archaeology.  Alas, the practical obstacles to overseas travel remain too daunting, causing me to name my ale accordingly.


Yes, I remain grounded in reality, or more accurately grounded by it.  Well being stuck at home has a few minor consolations.

Jet lag drinks hour will have to be virtual again this year.  I'm ready.


And as better consolation than a nice pint in the evening, I will get to spend more quality time with the grands.  Reality is not quite so bitter after all.

2 comments:

Borepatch said...

[stands]

[clap] [clap] [clap]

Bravo!

Chippewa Chris said...

If you are looking for other home brewers in the Chippewa Valley, shoot me an email.