Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Thanksgiving 2021

Tomorrow is our day of Thanksgiving.  The kids and grandkids all under the roof and a couple of new faces.  As with all years we've had our down moments but a lot more of the positive variety.  Food, drink, catching up on conversation.  

But today is the day of Thanksgiving for whitetail deer.  After five days of non productive hunting I'm hanging up the orange duds.  Yep, you win guys.  Well played.  You are safe until next year.

(shhhhh....don't tell them I expect to be back for a couple of days this weekend and that I still have Expectations for the second chance deer hunt in December).



2 comments:

ChrisJ said...

Well RATS! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and I’m looking forward to hearing reports from your next hunt.

JayNola said...

I just want to drop a comment here and tell you I've really been enjoying your hunting posts. I've been trying to get out in the woods myself but time and commitments have not allowed. Living vicariously through you has been fun