Friday, November 19, 2021

Prep for Deer Camp - The Map of Deer and Frogs

In an age of GPS navigation maps are mostly a curiosity.  Or art.  Be that as it may my son and one of the grandkids have cooked up a nice wall sized map of the public land, deer hunting landmarks and a few things important to small people.



This last one might not make sense unless you followed the saga of my rookie year hunting and its eventual successful conclusion.  Golf Course Corner abuts land owned by some billionaires.  The Billionaire Tree Stand is clearly marked over on their side of the public/private sector divide.

I'm sure these folks are highly capable captains of industry, and I would expect them to be aiming towards their expansive, private, open fields with mowed lanes of fire.  But just in case, my stand some distance up and to the left of their Club House has a massive tree between me and them.  I've had enough experience of high finance over my years as a small investor to know that these people are sometimes clueless.....



No comments: