Thursday, July 13, 2023

Family Reunion Part Four - Beer Rejected by Raccoons

We eat well at our family reunions.  One night it is brats, for which cheap beer is necessary for marinade.  Another night it is fish tacos.  This requires us to catch fish.  Once cleaned the fish guts need to be disposed of.

There have been several bear sightings in the area so I figured we'd take the fish guts out a safe distance into the woods and set up trail cams to see who or what came to eat them.  A can of the cheap brewski was added.  I do appreciate our local varmints.


Here's an after hours customer....


He was havin' none of that cheap swill....


I think this last image just shows him with the tail end of a bluegill sticking out of his mouth, but if you told me that raccoons have both large fangs and a demonic forked tongue I'd likely take your word for it.  Anyway, it seems he did not care for the beer.




No comments: