Friday, June 3, 2022

In Plain Sight

As I've mentioned several times I enjoy geocaching as an outdoor hobby, but oddly prefer the hiding part to the seeking.  It fits in with my enjoyment of puzzles and lets me tinker in my basement workshop.

I have about 25 geocaches active at this time.  Part of the job is checking on them periodically to make sure they are still in place, not full of water, not surrounded by thorns and poison ivy.  Sometimes you find them replaced in curious locations away from the GPS coordinates.  Three times I've had them clobbered by construction and brush clearing.

Recently I went to check on one of my caches.  I'd given it a difficulty rating of 2.5 stars out of five.  Hmmmm.....now where did I leave it.  I thought it was right here....


Hint.  You are looking right at it.

I decided to add another difficulty star as the camo on this guy has aged nicely.


No comments: