Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Lynn's Custom Meats

I don't usually plug commercial enterprises but today I'll make an exception.  Lynn's Custom Meats  is where we bring our venison to be processed.  And it's just an interesting place to visit.  Of course, it smells heavenly.  And.....30 plus varieties of bratwurst!  It's the kind of place I'd bring my UK friends should they ever venture into these more rustic portions of their former colony.

There's always something interesting visually too.

T-shirt for sale.  I think that's Lynn herself with MEAT GAL on her apron.

Help wanted.  Given the old saw about politics and sausage making I think its appropriate that the information given is minimal.


In the outdoor eating area.  I think this is just coincidence.  Must be, everything I encountered at Lynn's was not only edible but tasty.




No comments: