Saturday, January 28, 2012

Helicopters and Explosions!

For all the criticism that our public servants suffer I think the occasional tip of the hat is in order.  While traveling recently I encountered the following poster at an interstate rest stop:
Those of us who have become inured to the somnolent drone of the bureaucrat salute you, anonymous sir or madam.  This is a direct, eye catching and to the point headline.  And because at least 50% of the audience, I'm thinking all of the men, will want to know more...

As to the advice at the bottom to not gawk, well, we will all do our best.  But, but.....it's Helicopters and Explosions!

2 comments:

Honeybee said...

I feel I am being punked....

Tacitus said...

Nope, not punked.

Although you could modify any number of Bruce Willis movie posters to attain this sort of effect.

(next trip to the cities, check out the rest stop near Hudson)

T