Monday, January 1, 2024

Another Time Around

New Years Day.  Another circuit 'round the seasons.  Looking back, I'd rate it a pretty good year.  

I got back to England to dig up fun Roman stuff and hang out with my fun digging friends.  This is a spear head circa 2nd century AD if you are curious.


The Robotics team had its best season ever, coming within inches, or seconds depending on perspective, of qualifying for Worlds.

                                                                                                 

For the first time in a long, long while we went somewhere warm when Wisconsin was cold.  The robotics team managed without me for a week.  Honestly, they did better in my absence.

Lots of good family time.  Picking up a new daughter in law and grandkid just about defines a Good Year.

There were no major health concerns.  Our old house only needed an annoying degree of financial outlay.  I caught several species of new fish.

I did not get a deer.  But I did acquire a dog.  Here's Hank and his pal Reba, hard at work.


Yep, pretty good 2023.

Looking ahead....it will be back to Florida for a bit in March.  And off to England again in May.  The robotics team looks formidable.  Perhaps my long work in that area will reach its final goal this year.  Or next.  Anyway, my Official Predictions for the season have been made.

Here they are:


Stay tuned.....


No comments: