Monday, August 28, 2023

Change of Seasons

Last week it was in the upper 90's with hot, dry winds.  But the trees know that summer won't last much longer....


I've mostly stuck to my three times a week postings.  This is number 2220 spread out over 12 and a half years.  That's actually about 3.4 per week, as archaeology jaunts with daily posts boost the count a bit.

Summer turning to fall is a transition in lots of ways.  Posting might be trending more towards robotics as that enterprise is growing in interesting ways.  I'll have one of my UK friends over for a visit next month and I'll be trying to show her the Real America beyond the view of the BBC and popular media.  Hopefully I can still stay clear of political stuff but we'll soon be within a year of what looks to be an extremely weird Presidential election.

In any event, see you here and there on a regular basis.  I might skip a post now and then, having seen that 3.4 a week stat!

No comments: