Friday, July 8, 2022

Beer Politics - Summer of 2022

A while back I posted on a politically inspired beer that I encountered in the cooler at the local outlet.


It was, and I assume still is, produced by a brewery on the other side of the state.  Said brewery is run by people with strong progressive beliefs and I say more power to 'em.  

On a recent trip to the same store I did not see Biden Beer on display.  But a few racks over there was a product from a different brewery......


The Big Guy.  Reading the back of the far left can (wait a minute.....shouldn't the Biden beer be on the left?) I see that it is a reference to the father of the brew master.  But can a subtle reference to matters political also be implied here?  And if so, more power to them too.

I am a true centrist in this debate.  Neither Kolsch nor IPA being to my taste.

No comments: