Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Many Faces of Bill the Squirrel

My best present for Christmas 2012 was a nice squirrel that my sons thoughtfully had stuffed after one of their brotherly hunting expeditions.


This year I got some "outfits" for Bill the Squirrel.  I understand that considerable effort went into them, and that a combination of hand crafting and borrowing items intended for Chihuahuas was involved.

Now we are all ready for Halloween:


And for Cinco de Mayo:


Boy, I am not quite sure what occasion would call for this last outfit, nor what possible small dog costume might have served as its inspiration:


But my very first Rodent Peril post dealt with the costumed adventures of a certain Sugar Bush the Squirrel and I am darkly suspicious that this is the sort of stuff he cruises the Internet for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say about this, but it does (at least partly) explain why you were asking about Roman squirrels.

Tacitus said...

Says the woman whose own internet avatar has pointy ears and whiskers!

Tacitus