Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Busy Times

I almost never miss my three times a week posting schedule but this is a crazy stretch.  The robotics project had a near death experience last week that required a major rebuild.  This sets everything back with only a handful of days left to complete the work.  Oh, and an apocalyptic snow storm is about to clobber us.  

Well at least the big ski race up at Hayward should be happy.  

I mean of course the Giant Ski race tomorrow night, not this "other event" with the tiny little normal skis that happens over the weekend

I was able to make the World Premier of the Giant Ski movie.  Choice entertainment.  Another showing this Friday if you happen to be in Hayward.


I could promise normal times ahead but at least in the short run I'd be fibbing.

No comments: