Monday, September 16, 2019

A Late Life Career Change Ahead?

I'm happy with how school is going.  The tech school is a fun place and I'm learning a lot.

Of course not everyone settles in quickly and easily.  Some students, especially the young and indecisive ones, tend to switch majors every now and again.  Not me, I'm content to just.......hey.....what's that?



I had not realized that the Culinary Arts program had a "Mixology" area!  I suppose I should have suspected such a thing was possible, one of my good British friends actually went to Gin School to learn how to blend an ideal batch of that stuff.  I figure she can come here and be a visiting Professor!

But on further reflection it might be too much like my prior career as a doctor.  I imagine bartenders have a very similar job description.  You listen to people's problems, you offer sympathy, you prescribe something that will make it a little better.

No comments: