Friday, August 30, 2019

Detritus of Empire - Fall of 2019

Summer is over and its time to switch gears.   I'm back in school, taking an electronics course at the local tech.  I'll be doing a number of talks on subjects of interest.  I'm back supervising middle school robotics.  

Until I change my mind and do something else, the Detritus of Empire Line up should be:

Mondays:  What ever I find curious in the world.
Wednesdays:  Local history topics.
Fridays:  Robotics updates.

I'll try to keep it interesting.  I'll also generally avoid the infrequently used subject headings "The Modern World" and "Just Politics".  These topics are at best tedious.

Although I prefer Spring as a season I can't deny that Fall is when many interesting things get up and running.  Travel plans for next year's archaeology jaunt.  A new, rebuilding FIRST robotics team.  And whatever else comes along.

 



No comments: