Wandering unsupervised in various real and imaginary places. Detritus reflects my interests in robotics, travel, history and the odder aspects of the world around me.
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Well, Hi Little Guy...
You run across interesting things on scouting trips in the woods. This little guy in the hollow of a tree is nowhere near any dwelling places. Who put him here. And why?
I'll be putting comments into "moderator" format for a while. Sometimes they get a bit off topic. I'll post almost all of them even the One Weird Trick Spamsters if they amuse me. I also answer my email at dagmarsuarez@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'll be putting comments into "moderator" format for a while. Sometimes they get a bit off topic. I'll post almost all of them even the One Weird Trick Spamsters if they amuse me. I also answer my email at dagmarsuarez@gmail.com