Wandering unsupervised in various real and imaginary places. Detritus reflects my interests in robotics, travel, history and the odder aspects of the world around me.
Friday, September 9, 2022
OK.....who went and blabbed?
Luridly descriptive back cover of a book noticed but not purchased at the $5 a bag old book sale. Tip of the cap to my author friend Sue (who writes much better stuff!)
I'll be putting comments into "moderator" format for a while. Sometimes they get a bit off topic. I'll post almost all of them even the One Weird Trick Spamsters if they amuse me. I also answer my email at dagmarsuarez@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'll be putting comments into "moderator" format for a while. Sometimes they get a bit off topic. I'll post almost all of them even the One Weird Trick Spamsters if they amuse me. I also answer my email at dagmarsuarez@gmail.com