Wandering unsupervised in various real and imaginary places. Detritus reflects my interests in robotics, travel, history and the odder aspects of the world around me.
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Boots on the Ground, Pint on the Bar
Safe arrival at the Twice Brewed Inn. Too tired to say much more other than on a brief stroll I encountered howling winds, rain, hot sunshine and rain again.
I'll be putting comments into "moderator" format for a while. Sometimes they get a bit off topic. I'll post almost all of them even the One Weird Trick Spamsters if they amuse me. I also answer my email at dagmarsuarez@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'll be putting comments into "moderator" format for a while. Sometimes they get a bit off topic. I'll post almost all of them even the One Weird Trick Spamsters if they amuse me. I also answer my email at dagmarsuarez@gmail.com