Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Shopping?

Hey, I'm not very good at shopping.  I can only stand doing it for short periods of time and at stores where I can find interesting things to look at.  Not buy usually, but look at.

The local Guy Stuff Store is usually fun.


I am not sure how this works.  Does it give Fido a squeeze or an electric shock if he barks? Seems to me that would actually increase Dog Anxiety.  I also wonder if there is a human version.


Mealworm Frenzy. Kind of says it all.


I am puzzled by this one.  Tarsal is a medical term that refers to the ankle.  So basically this stuff is called "Big Foot".  I don't want Big Foot to feel I am intruding on his territory.


This at least might have some practical application.

2 comments:

mbumgua said...

Mega-tarsal refers to the deer's hock which has a scent gland in a dark patch of hair which they also urinate on and which has a definite musty urine smell. The deer's hock would be the same as our heel; therefore Mega-tarsal!

Tacitus said...

Thanks. I learned something. Of course our "heel" is called the calcaneous and our tarsal bones make up the area between the ankle and the base of the toes. But critter legs have different equivalents.

Tacitus