Saturday, October 5, 2013

How do you cook Clay Pigeon?

Always good to try new things.  My youngest son took me shooting the other day.  I could not recall ever firing a shotgun and that does seem like the sort of thing one would remember.

He looks like he knows what he is doing:


I look as if I am just trying not to channel Dick Cheney...


The boys are going bird hunting this weekend.  I guess if that does not go well our tribe can try to make it through the long hungry winter by gnawing on fluorescent clay targets, as it appears that even I am capable of bagging at least a few of them.

1 comment:

K.B. said...

According to my family research, the first husband of Amelia was Benjamin Gebhard. He was the father of Paul Gebhard. I have found a obituary of Paul that states his father started the first brewery in Chippewa Falls at the end of Spring Street.